Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Still Waiting For Yahoo....

To All My Peeps:

Not sure if you have realized it as of yet, but www.doreentaylormusic.com is not coming up in Yahoo searches yet. You can google me and for some reason I am there, but not Yahoo. I set up a special search submit so that I could be crawled quicker and more often...and still nothing! Lol. Hopefully in the next few days it will be active. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I am working on several new gigs right now including one at a premier restaurant in NYC and several in the Pennsylvania/Philadelphia area, although I am getting really booked up for the rest of the year already! It never hurts to get more! Lol. Stay tuned to my site for more information as it develops and tour dates.

-Doreen Taylor

No comments: