Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mailing List

To All My Peeps:

Please note that if you are interested in subscribing to the Doreen Taylor Music e-mailing list, please send me your name and email address to doreentaylormusic@yahoo.com or click on the tiny envelope at the end of this entry to sign up. Of course it is free and it will allow you access to information and opportunities unavailable to the general public with personal messages from yours truly! You can also find out more information about this and other items on my site www.doreentaylormusic.com. Also, if you are interested in learning how to purchase CDs, other merchandise and receive promotional materials sent directly to your home, please contact me at the same email address or on my website. Thank you to everyone for continuing to make this summer so successful and I am really looking forward to an even better winter!

-Doreen

No comments: