Sunday, November 22, 2015

"My Christmas Wish" Selected by Bose and QVC

The newest single by award winning adult contemporary/pop singer-songwriter, Doreen Taylor was recently selected by Bose to be played on the #1 home shopping network QVC to promote all of their sound products this 2015 holiday season. The new original song, "My Christmas Wish" (which was also written by Taylor) was picked to be one of the handful of songs that will highlight the hugely popular brand on the leading global shopping channel.

"Having my music hand-selected by a brand that is the pure definition of quality and sound is any artist's dream. With all the songs available in the world for them to choose, they picked my new original holiday song...there is something very surreal about that!" said Doreen."

You will be able to hear Doreen's "My Christmas Wish" on QVC for the entire 2015 holiday season and you can also watch the official lyric video here: Doreen Taylor- "My Christmas Wish" (Official lyric video) and download/purchase at the Doreen Taylor Official Website

No comments: