Monday, November 5, 2012

Doreen Taylor's JUDGMENT DAY Is Here!

After countless hours, months and years of hard work, sleepless nights, love, sacrifice and dedication, my JUDGMENT DAY is finally here! I am so happy to announce the release of my single and music video "Judgment Day" TODAY (November 5, 2012) exclusively at Spotlight Country and then worldwide everywhere else Tuesday (November 6, 2012). Please make sure to subscribe to the Doreen Taylor YouTube Channel for your first look and also, stay connected with me for up to the minute details about the video release and more on the Doreen Taylor Official FanPage.

I am prouder of this than anything else that I have ever done in my entire career (and that is a HUGE statement for me to make) so please click, share, and ENJOY! This truly is OUR Judgment Day!

No comments: