Monday, December 22, 2008

My Fans At the Buck Hotel



Hello Everyone:

Happy Holidays to everyone! My 2008 Holiday show was a complete success, yet I must admit that I am thrilled to be retiring it and going back to "popular" music again this week. Thank you to everyone that came out and supported me throughout this season (and throughout the year). 2009 is already looking amazing and some huge things are in the works. Stay tuned for more updates as they become available on my website www.doreeentaylormusic.com. Please stay safe this holiday and I hope to see you all soon...

-Doreen

Doreen Taylor Music

P.S. Thank you to all my supporters at The Buck Hotel , including a special thank you to my number one...and youngest fan, Ryan (pictured above). It was such a pleasure to meet you and your family. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

No comments: