Thursday, August 7, 2008

Updates

Hello Everyone-

Don't forget I will be at Kaminski's tomorrow night (Friday, August 8th) from 5:00pm-9:00 on the outdoor patio. Kaminski's is located on Brace Rd in Cherry Hill, NJ. For more information click here.

Also, Last weekend I started performing at La Cena Ristorante in Bensalem, PA and it was a wonderful way to kick off my start! The people were spectacular and the response was amazing. I thank every one that showed such huge support.

For the past few days I have been singing at The Crab Trap in Somers Point, NJ and once again, the response has been amazing. Last night was such a great time for everyone (including me!) and I was so happy to see so many people staying late...even dancing! It was such a pleasure to meet so many new faces as well as seeing some familiar ones too! Thanks for all the support. I will be returning there one more time this season (so far) this Monday, August 11th from 6:00-10:00pm. Please come and check it out! I guarantee a great show!

For more information about upcoming dates, please click on my site here. I hope to see you all soon!!!!

-Doreen Taylor
www.doreentaylormusic.com

No comments: