Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Taylor Made Show ???!!!



Hello Everyone:

Yes, it's true!! I will be hosting my brand new show, "The Taylor Made Show" launching nationwide in fall 2010. Each week I will interview and showcase a variety of entertainers, sports legends, celebs, business moguls and much more! This revolutionary show will be entertaining and interactive worldwide for both the online and LIVE studio audiences. My mission is to provide entertaining, yet motivational content while focusing on people and businesses that are "doing good". More details will follow shortly, but right now anticipation is in the air! For booking inquiries and advertising opportunities, please contact doreentaylormusic@yahoo.com or Dave Girgenti at (856) 296-9454. See you all in FALL!

Love,
Doreen

www.doreentaylormusic.com

2 comments:

ravebloodnymph said...

Hello, Ms. Taylor.

I would like to tell you a story. Once upon a time, a little girl had her 12th birthday party at a Holiday Inn where there was an amazing singer singing in the bar area. The little girl and her friends talked to this singer and she allowed them to come up into the bar and sing a song. Afterwards, the girls were given CDs and went back their rooms and had an amazing party.

That singer was you, Ms. Taylor, and that little girl was me. I am now fifteen years old and you still are in my memory to this very day.

Thank you, for making my 12th birthday so memorable.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful story and I remember you! I believe that I met you on my very first night performing there! You truly touched me with your story and it means the world to me that I was able to make your special day even more memorable. Thank you for such a wonderful message and I wish you the best of luck for a lifetime of continued happiness! :)