Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Filomena's Is Warming Up!


Hello Everyone:


I appeared at Filomena's in West Berlin, NJ last night and a special thank you to each and everyone of you that braved the snow to come out! I was floored at how may people were there (and stayed!)- even in those conditions! That is the highest complement! I will be extending my one-woman show engagement at Filomena's throughout the month of February on the 3rd, 17th and 24th from 7:00-10:00pm. Please come out and see what you have been missing. Tuesday is the new Saturday every week at Filomena's! For more information visit their website at www.filomenasberlin.com or my site at www.doreentaylormusic.com. To reserve seats please call (856) 753-3540.

-Doreen

Doreen Taylor Music

P.S. A very special thank you to my new friends pictured above. You guys ROCK!

No comments: