Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holiday Season Fast Approaching

Hello Everyone:

Yes...it is that time of year again when temperatures are cooling off and we start looking towards the Holiday season. The next few months are typically an extremely busy time for performers and I just wanted to send out a reminder that if you are interested in booking me for your special event, please do so quickly as dates are quickly disappearing. You can book me directly through my website by clicking here.

Doreen Taylor Music
www.doreentaylormusic.com
127-B Bridgeton Pike Ste 263
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
(856) 625-2375
doreentaylormusic@yahoo.com

In the meantime, thank you to everyone that has continued to support me throughout. I will be starting some new places in the next few weeks like The Buck Hotel in Feasterville, PA and Ventura's in Voorhees, NJ. Come check it out! See you soon...

-Doreen
www.doreentaylormusic.com

No comments: